Thema: Javascript - ACCES DENIED!

Hi,
what is the correct format of posting the solution?
I have found the right Name and Password, and I get the "Login erfolgreich" message. However, it doesn't accept my solution ("Das Passwort ist falsch!").

Holographic

Re: Javascript - ACCES DENIED!

Nevermind, got it. There are multiple solutions possible

Holographic schrieb:

Hi,
what is the correct format of posting the solution?
I have found the right Name and Password, and I get the "Login erfolgreich" message. However, it doesn't accept my solution ("Das Passwort ist falsch!").

Holographic

Hello all dear Challengers,
I'm having the exact same problem as Holographic. I tried about 9 different modes to insert the answer but it keeps saying wrong... any help is really much appreciated... Thank you in advance.

kindest Regards - occasus

same problem is me too.
i got the "Login erfolgreich!\nZur Bestätigung Name und Passwort zusammengeschrieben bei Lösung eingeben!"

and to solve, i inserted the Name+password . but wrong.

so strange....

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure whether anyone still needs this but I finally solved the task myself. I was forcing the exactly same problem and it seems, there is a typo in the solution. When you look at all possible pairs of password and username that the login accepts you will see one which seems most fitting. The password is, in this case, a German sentence consisting of four words. While the first three words of it are correct, the fourth word contains a mistake. If you get a word starting with "oe..." (I won't post whole solutions here ;-) ), you have to change the "o" to "g" and you'll receive the correct solution - and also an understandable sentence...

Hope that helps
Haijo

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Haijo18 (15.11.2023 00:01:36)